- Ask yourself these questions. What equipment do we already have? What space can we use? How much time can we allocate?
- Build movement into your master schedule and make it a BIG part of your daily schedule.
- Be committed. There will be obstacles; problem solve and carry on.
- Start small and let it grow as your program gets rolling.
- Get your creative juices flowing on how you could move in your classroom and your school.
- Don’t be afraid to step out and try something new.
- Model, Model, Model! Get up and move with the kids!
- Sometimes 5 minutes is all it takes. If your students are antsy, get them moving.
- Keep older students engaged. Ask them to lead all-school movement often.